We are herewith to inform you that Hon’ble Vice Chairman of AICTE Prof. M.P. Poonia, Facebook Session on NEAT (National Educational Alliance for Technology) – Personalized and Customized learning for employability skill enhancement and bridging learning gaps- Benefits for faculty and students is scheduled on 10 April, 2020 (03:00 - 04:00 PM).
2. Free Learning Resources on NEAT portal
In addition, we want to inform you that Free Learning Resources on NEAT portal for Students and faculty are available. Register and avail the benefit out of it.
Hope you are well. You must be eagerly waiting to do something exciting while staying at home, we want to help students to continue their learning from home at Free of Cost through AICTE Platform.
As a special measure to tackle the COVID-19, AICTE has allowed EdTech companies to showcase their Products / Courses at Free of cost for the period of lock down on AICTE Portal for the benefit of learners.
Visit Products / Courses using below links
(e-content, Employability Enhancement Skills, Assessment, Certification, Coding, English Language)
1. Learn Engg (Infoplus Technologies)-Polytechnic and Engineering Subject
2. EBox (Amphisoft Technologies)-Employability Skills
3. Talent Rank (Amphisoft Technologies)-Assessment and certification
4. English Bolo (English Helper)-English Language
5. Career Path Navigator (Perfectice Eduventure Pvt Ltd)-Training Recommendation and Intervention
6. Job Readiness (Perfectice Eduventure Pvt Ltd)- Company Specific Mock and Preparation
7. Codetantra- Learn Coding Online
a) Hadoop: https://neat.aicte-india.org/course-details/NEAT2019183_PROD_1
b) Python: https://neat.aicte-india.org/course-details/NEAT2019183_PROD_2
d) C: https://neat.aicte-india.org/course-details/NEAT2019183_PROD_4
e)Data Structure: https://neat.aicte-india.org/course-details/NEAT2019183_PROD_5
g) Selenium 2.0: https://neat.aicte-india.org/course-details/NEAT2019183_PROD_7
3. MHRD AICTE Mega online challenge "SAMADHAN"
The mega online challenge "SAMADHAN" (www.mic.gov.in/samadhan) has been launched by MIC and AICTE in collaboration with Forge and InnovatioCuris to test the ability of students and Educators to innovate. The participants in this challenge will design, simulate and develop such measures that can be made available to the government agencies, health services, hospitals and other services for quick solutions to the Coronavirus epidemic and other such calamities.