- Course Enquiry
- Course Description
- Course Description
|Program Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Program Specific Enquiries:||0863-2344783|
|Admission Enrollment and General Enquiries:|| 0863-2344777, 1800-425-2529
|HoD Contact Number||9963636699|
MBA program is designed to develop aspiring managers who can manage organizations competitively. The program aims to develop entrepreneurs who can establish and manage their enterprises in most effective manner. Identifying the multifaceted industry needs that demand multi-skilled people, the program is offered with dual specialization. The student may opt for two of his areas of interest from the elective areas like Marketing, Human resources, Finance, Entrepreneurship and International business in his second year of course work.Professional Outcomes:
- Develop business and management competencies in the future managers.
- Develop the ability to examine and analyse the impact of the changing environment and to respond appropriately at tactical and strategic level.
- Development of insights, critical and creative thinking, and management skills.
- Develop essential decision making, leadership and entrepreneurial abilities.
- Produce aspiring and dynamic managers to meet the requirements of business and industry.
Case study methodology and practical assignments provide the students hands-on experience to absorb practical application of the theoretical concepts they learn in the class rooms. Mini projects as well as major project provide the practical work experience and knowledge about functional areas of management.
|II Year||IV Semester(R17 Regulation)|
|17MB202||International Business (IB)|
|17MB204||Project Management (PM)|
|17MB242||Analytical Skills for Managers II|
|IV Semester Electives|
|17MB206||Innovation and Product Development|
|17MB208||Advertising & Brand Management|
|17MB220||Strategic Financial Management|
|17MB221||Industrial Relations and Labour Laws|
|17MB223||Talent Planning and Acquisition|
|17MB225||Learning and Development|
|17MB233||Supply Chain Management|
|17MB235||Essentials of Business analytics|